Sunday 19 April 2015

Facial 'bling' 'bling'

Helloooo, its been long since my last post, so here one today!!! I went facial yesterday cause its been months since my last facial and I felt that my skin condition had gone downhill, it's really terrible so I book an appointment with my beautician hoping that she will save my face.



look at my dull, lifeless skin :( 

If you realise all my scar is on the left side of my face cause all those damn pimples just decide to take the left side and my itchy hand just can't leave them alone. Well, just like you I keep wondering why only the left side? It was only until yesterday that i realised its actually because of my heart. Well the heart is located slightly to the left side of our chest right? So my beautician told me its actually because my heart is showing signs that my blood circulation is not good. 
But its ok guys she taught me some exercise to improve my condition and her facial had helped a lot. take a look below :)



look my face is sharper right? she use this very special method just like gua sha to improve the blood circulation and it firms your skin 


she is moving too fast hahaha 


no more blocked pores, no more dehydration now they can absorb all the nutrients i feed them 


pardon the scar but look at how bright my skin is now the glow *bling *bling


no filter at all, no camera 360 at all 


my skin can finally breath and is hydrated now. 


If you are interested here the details: 

291 Joo Chiat Road
#02-28, JK Centre 
Singapore 427543

Getting there: 

Take circle line to Dakota mrt, 
take exit A walk to the bus stop on your right 
and take bus 16 or 33
for bus 16 alight after you see Giant and the bus turn right
for bus 33 alight after you see Giant and the bus turn left 

The shop is just above Giant Supermarket 

Person to contact: 

Diana 
9851 2833
6444 3459
pangyuetyin@gmail.com

Price: 

Ranging from $80 - $100 (maybe a little pricy but its definitely worth it)

This is not a pushy hard sale type of facial, Diana will be very honest with you telling you how often you need the facial and what products should you use. 

O I forget to mention the product she use is a very popular brand in New York you may go to their page and check it out!!! 


Image Credit: Google 

Hope you guys like this sharing!!! 
Beauty Begins with healthy skin 



No comments:

Post a Comment