Thursday 7 May 2015

The one that got away ~~~

Hello people, I know I'm away for quite sometime, so here's a lovely post for all. :)

What had i been up to the past few week?

First I went SP camp at St. John Island. I'm actually from TP but I went over to crush their camp since my BF was from there and I helped out as a GL last year. hahahaha. So together with my BF and his poly club friends we manage to blend in as freshies and we had so much fun (well not sure for them but I sure did had lots of fun!)


us on our way to be freshies!!!



the aglio olio I prepare for our lunch. (taste good ok. hahaha)


this is our friend in pain as he tries to break free from tap. 
*he mange to break free from cable ties but sadly taps are stronger



Then I also went back to my own polytechnic for my juniors Design show. Its so touching to see those freshies that I guided during camp grow and finally graduated.



OOTD shot check!


sarah tan weili my cui huo *ai ni


my 姐姐


AVI my last camp group with these awesome bunch of human missing a few thought :( can't wait for the next meet up!!!


After that I went off to celebrate my second year anniversary. We waited very patiently for our turn at I am cafe near haji lane. One of the waiter walked over to compliment us as he was really glad that we did not throw any tantrum like others. Good manners couple awards goes to us!!! hahaha just keeding.


had to include sarah tan weili aka my cui huo/ cui de cause she is aka our retarded child. hahaha


Lastly, I suffered for three weeks as le BF had to flew over to Taiwan for his training but all is well now that he's back. :)


I'm so so happy hahaha <3


I would like to thanks those friends that keep me accompanied while le BF was overseas thanks for taking good care of me keeping me entertained. 真的很谢谢你们, you guys and girls know who you are hugs and kisses for all. *muacks*




No comments:

Post a Comment