Sunday 15 March 2015

My Saturday 21st Party

Attended my friend's 21st party yesterday. It was awesome!!! To me attending these parties is like a mini gathering, you will be able to see your friends whom you haven had the chance to meet after your poly, secondary or even primary school. :)

It's really nice that everyone gather together, chit chat, have some snacks, beer and chillax for the rest of the night. We can talk about anything and everything. 

So I get dressed, put on some make up and off we go but first let me take an OOTD!! HAHAHA 




This is what you get when your annoying BF just snap without telling you anything, and you will be dumbly smiling at camera for 30 seconds.



and he still has the nerves to ask you to change post!!!


looking good right?


He complained that I changed post too fast so he can't snap good pictures. (excuses)


 I finally gave up and say STOP!! 

So at the party this is the only proper group shot we took as a group as the host is too busy drinking, just look at his face. 


HAPPY 21ST IVAN!! 
hope to get free ticket from you in the future. KEKEKEKE



No comments:

Post a Comment