Thursday 12 March 2015

The Magic Bean

Ladies and gentelmen, do you have black heads problem? Always trying to scratch them off your nose or using concealer to cover up? FEAR NOT, the MAGIC BEAN is here to save your life!!!

I had tried lots of products, from the nose mask starting with a B to the rubbing jelly starting with a N but all in vain. They do help to remove SOME black heads but after a week or so the black heads will be back and will not reduce at all.

Thanks to the sale girl that recommend me this product, now my black heads had finally reduced and I  no longer need to remove them week by week. :)

Introducing the BLACK BEAN NOSE MASK from Skinfood!!!!



There are 7 in a pack!! 

look theres a small opening, very convenient  


First wet you nose 


make sure its really moist 


then dry you hands


take out the nose mask and aline it with your nose 


put the mask on and press down the two side making sure it sticks 
and wait around 15 min 
(*Warning this nose pack has a very strong weird smell, but still acceptable for me)



while waiting for time to pass just INSTAGRAM. :) 
do follow me on instragram @kaitheching HAHAHA 


when its done it will feel really dry and hard. 


you guys ready for the result???

TADA!!! its not a lot cause its my 4th time doing it. :) 



this is when I first did it!! look at the amount of black head! EWWWW
(but you feel shiock too cause now your nose is clean)


Before

After 


This products is really really very good i urge everyone ladies or gents go and try this out its really good. (it works for guys too cause I had done it on my BF HAHAHA)

Product detail: $12.90/ pack with 7 inside (retail price)

$9.90 BUT ONE GET ONE FREE (Gmaket promotion)
WITH LOTS OF FREE SAMPLES TOO 

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SKINFOOD-KOREA-1-1-OFFER-SKINFOOD-EGG-WHITE/416062701?selectedOptions=

hurry go grab your now. 


and you too can have clean nose like mine. 

Signing off~ ~ ~ 















No comments:

Post a Comment