Tuesday 17 March 2015

New Spectacles / Going Out (on weekday)

Hey!! So I went over to the shop to get my spectacles yesterday and I'm so in love with it. look at the crazy amount of selfies I took with it before I went out early today.

looking serious


fun


Sweet 

cute



It look so pretty!!! So much love


Wearing my new spectacles I went out to meet my friend today.

It's really really awesome to be able to go out on weekdays (cause normally I'm working), and its ever better when you fully utilise the day. :)

So first stop, I went to SIM to check on the applications details and to double confirm stuff. Then I took a bus from there to orchard to look for my friend liling. We had lunch, shop, chitchat about our school days flavouring the past time that we had in school, it was really delicious. HAHAHA. of course we didn't go home empty handed but we bought our needs and not wants. (save money don't spend on wants)

It's really good to be able to spend quality time with friends whom you haven been contacting for awhile.

Now Photos Time!!!


















Everywhere we go we snap! Even in train. HAHAHA
PS: I did check my surrounding before taking the reserve seat and its only for two stops. 

WOOHOO, we have come to the end of this post, so this is how i spend my non working weekday. I really enjoyed it!!!

Goodnight everyone, sleep tight ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. Your new glasses look great on you, Kathy! It seems that you really love it, and it looks like it loves you back as well. Hahaha! Anyway, it was nice that you had fun with your friend while catching up on things. Hopefully, your new specs serve you a long time. Thanks for sharing that! Stay adorable!

    Doris Gibbs @ Moody Eyes

    ReplyDelete